- Events need a Special Event & Right-of-way (ROW) Permit if they expect over 150 attendees, are open to the public and on public property.
- Events staged outside the public ROW, but still impacting the ROW (race routes, etc.), need a ROW Permit. Application is located here.
- Events proposed to take place on public property with less than 150 people and/or are private, like block parties, must relocate out of the public ROW.
SPECIAL EVENT PERMITS
- New Events must submit the Special Event Application no less than 90 days prior to event.
- Repeat Events must submit the Special Event Application no less than 60 days prior to event.
- All Events must submit ROW Application no less than 90 days prior to event. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- The City of Bend maintains a calendar listing of all permitted special event dates and locations.
- Existing events have precedence over new events.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with ?s.