Age, education, income, social class, occupation, marital status, children, etc.
GOALS / OBJECTIVES
For organizations additionally:
- What is the decision maker’s role in the organization?
- What constraints exist in the buying process that may supersede personal traits
- Which marketing channels allow us to best reach the client?
- What are the best to reach them in person (organizations, meetings, referrals)?
- Where and how do they read content and collect information about legal topics?
- What keeps the client from purchasing our services?
- How can we convince the client to hire us?
- Remove risk
- Articulate benefits
- IAO (Interests, Attitudes,Opinions)
- What is the client’s main problem?
- What are the client’s most important questions?
What does the client want to achieve?
Describe a likely communication process flow between you and the client