Beacon Health System
Heart & Vascular Center
A Little About the Opportunity:
Reports to the Director. Provides professional nursing services. Assesses the needs of patients and initiates, implements and evaluates individualized plans of care. Collaborates with other professional, clinical and ancillary staff in providing quality care to patients.
- To enhance the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the communities we serve as the community's provider of outstanding quality, superior value and comprehensive health care services.
9,608 Patients a Yr
Nurse to Patient
Intermediate & Critical Acuity
- Innovative health care and well-being services of the highest quality at the greatest value.
- Easy access and convenience.
- Outstanding patient experiences
- Ongoing education involving physicians, patients and the community.
Director, Patient Care
- Believes in teamwork!
- Has been a tremendous asset since 1979.
- Goal for the unit is to ensure patients, families feel their loved ones are in good hands through trust and compassion.
- Last song she listened to in her car was Lido by Boz Scaggs.
- Has always wanted to road trip through California beginning in Hollywood.
Manager, Patient Care
- Her favorite thing about the unit is the teamwork and support shown.
- Has been changing lives since 2010.
- Passionate that her staff loves where they work and provide patients with the best care imaginable.
- Last song she listened to in her car was Me Too by Megan Trainor.
- Has always wanted to visit Hawaii.
Top 100 Healthiest Employer in U.S.
Voted BEST Employer in Michiana
BE A BEACON
Mayo Clinic Care Partner
MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
-Performing the priority (high risk, high frequency) technical procedures safely, effectively, efficiently and legally.
-Establishing and/or revising priorities for job/patient care activities based on the acuity of the need, resource availability, patient preference, consideration for other department or staff priorities, timelines and plans.
-Responding to data indicating potential or actual risk to an individuals physical or emotional health by initiating action to correct, reduce or prevent risk.
-Maintaining accountability for own and delegated actions and decisions. Bases actions on scientific principles, successful experiences, intuition, standards of practice, and organizational values.
Developing or revising a plan of care for assigned patients based on initial and ongoing data.
Modifying, continuing, or discontinuing interventions to assure continuity of safe-effective care for patients across the entire continuum of care.
up to 4%
Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Paid Time Off
Thousands of discounts via our Benefit Hub
Indiana State RN License
New Grads Welcome
BSN within 3 Years
$23.46-$39.19; 10% Night Shift Diff; +$7.50 Wkds
Reimbursement Per Year