WHAT THE USER WANTS TO DO
WHAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE WEBSITE
LINK TO PD
1. Mandatory training requirements: Compliance by January 31, 2017
2. KDE Guidance/Resources: Approved listing of online trainings, training requirements, process for documenting training, vendor approval request form, training documentation forms, resources.
3. Vendor approval process: Online submission form, obtaining training materials, submitting materials to Ky. Cabinet for Health & Family Services, Child Safety Branch.
4. Online training/assessment: KDE must provide trainings that can be taken online with an assessment tool. Who will develop the assessment tool? Who tracks online training--districts or KDE? Will districts report to KDE those who are out-of-compliance?
5. In-person training: Who is qualified to provide such training? Will KDE provide a list of trainers? Will trainers be posted on the website for district access? Will trainers provide the assessment tool? Will districts track this training?
6. Establishing guidelines: Online and in-person guidance for trainings must be provided to districts as well as the procedure for approving vendor training materials and the partnership with Health & Family Services.
7-8. Website dedicated to SB 119: List all mandatory trainings and provide regulatory language. List all forms, guidance, resources and links. Link to PD webpage.