My business idea is a motorcycle tour company that provides the motorbike withe the iqwipment.
Male and female
My survey results of second questions showed that 52% of the respondents have not been to a motorbike tour before. Therefore, Theas are the target customers of my business an I will also try to persuade the other 48% who have already been to this kind of tours before to try aging with my business and this have been justified this by their responses to the third question nearly 88% of them would like to go to a tour again.
My business idea is not in practice actively and present in Oman as is offered by one competitor who is continenture.
Therefor my Oman tours will be a unique business place, and targeted on youth costumers who are keen to adventurous bike tours.
my Oman tours would charge a competitive priced initially to attract costumers.
This could be risky but it is worth in the long run to be successful.as I charge around the range $1000 to $1500 depending upon their choice of bikes, once I get get a strong customer base I may introduce price skimming.
Muscat, being capital of Oman my head office operates from here and over a period of time I may open branch offices in salalah, nizwa, sohar… ect to cover the entre country of Oman.
my Oman tours initially promote our products in social media like Facebook WhatsApp and social network sights as these days more people are using social media this would be economical and cheaper and quicker.
To attract foreign tourists our business will put up flyers and posters in the airports and shopping malls.