Made by; Jocelyn Toca, Brinny Orozco, and Jonathan Munilall
Join the club...
HYDROELECTRIC IS THE WAY TO GO!
- Hydroelectricity is inexpensive to operate
- It can last longer than fossil fuels
- No need to worry about floods because the dams control it
- Dams also provide water sources for drinking, recreation, and industrial use
- Best part yet it doesn't cause pollution which is excellent for the environment
Don't Believe Me?
Fun Facts For You :
Add short body of text
OLDEST Power Source in the WORLD!
Every state uses hydro power more than others so why shouldn't you?
IT SAVES YOU MONEY!!!
1) Hydro power plants capture the energy of falling water to generate electricity 2) A turbine converts the kinetic energy of falling water into mechanical energy 3) Then a generator converts the mechanical energy from the turbine into electrical energy
How Does It Work You Ask?
Well here is a short video that will explain it all for you :)
But where do we get the water from?
From EVERYWHERE! That's what's so great about it.
* Water in a reservoir which comes from rivers * Water can come from oceans to the caverns
Don't make a HUGE mistake by choosing solar or wind because that's not going to do anything but waste your money so go HYDRO