The aim of the survey was to assess the situation regarding local cultural assets and practices and record the needs and attitudes of those involved in cultural heritage projects, as to design and develop high quality and innovative tools and educational courses for training and coaching municipalities’ employees and local actors involved or interested in cultural management projects and ventures.
The survey is part of the DEN-CuPID project funded under ERASMUS+.
Is it adequatly managed?
Are you interested in recieving training?
in the promotion and managment of
What type of training?
class e-class combination
- Importance of continuing education is acknowledged.
- Lack of lifelong training opportunities.
- Often lack of free time of those working in the heritage sector, travel distance and the high cost of offered training courses on heritage management affect participation.
- Generic/basic knowledge of appropriate management tools/methods but still not suitable for the heritage sector.
- There is a preference for combined learning methods.