What is poverty?
- POVERTY is the state or condition in which one misses the basic necessities or life.
- Consists of lack of food, clothing, housing and other essentials(moderate poverty) or of food alone (extreme poverty)
Types of poverty
- Absolute poverty
- Relative Poverty
Caption goes here.
- It refers to the state of severe deprivation of basic human needs.
- A lack of basic necessities for survival.
lack of food
lack of water
- It is defined contextually as economic inequality in location or society in which people live.
- Example: you may have a house and a car, which makes you rich compared to many in the world, but your neighbor has a bigger house, a swimming pool, and three cars, so you feel poor.