You wake up one day with a headache that kills. What do you do? Of course, you take a Tylenol. We are fortunate enough to live in a world where access to medical drugs is quick and easy. However, are medical drugs really the safest alternative, or should one avoid their use as much as possible?
Short-term solution to less serious health problems such as headaches, cramps, etc.
High Blood Pressure
of suicides are committed through overdose/poisoning.
Improper disposal can harm aquatic life & contaminate food & water.
Risk of weaker health and body
SOCIETY AND HEALTH
Amine group, Ether group
- Treat mental illnesses such as depression & anxiety
- Improve mood
- Relieve stress and tension
- Improve sleep
- Increase energy levels
- Daily exercise
- Eat on time
- Eat a serotonin-enhancing diet
- Avoid caffeine
- Medication: Mood-enhancing supplements (eg. L-Theanine)
Side Effects: Drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation, etc.
Bystolic (Beta Blocker)
Amine group, Ether group, Hydroxyl Group, Fluoro Group
- Treat high blood pressure
- Prevent strokes, heart attacks and kidney problems
- Lower heart rate and blood pressure
- Monitor weight
- Daily exercise
- Eat healthy
- Reduce sodium intake
- Medication: Renin Inhibitors, Calcium Channel Blockers, etc.
Side Effects: Headache, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, slow pulse, difficulty sleeping, etc.
- Treat arthritis
- Relieve pain
- Relieve swelling (inflammation)
- Relieve joint stiffness
- Steroid injection
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Medication: Acetaminophen
Amine group, Carbonyl Group, Hydroxyl Group, Chloro Group
Side Effects: Upset stomach, nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, gas, headache, etc.
Risk of medicine failing
THE LIVER AND KIDNEY
Breaks down the consumed prescription drugs through use of enzymes.
Filters the absorbed prescription drugs for reabsorption back into the bloodstream.
Made By: Rimsha Amin