Kailea Drexler, Maddy McMaster, Ashley Logsdon
Should South Western have school uniforms?
• The population of the survey will be 40 teachers and 40 students. We will be asking 10 students from each grade.
• This survey question is creating bias because teachers and students will have different views on the question. We think that the bias will swing towards teachers
• For this survey question my group used the sampling method Stratified Random Sample.
• Stratified Random Sample is when individuals are split into groups based on characteristics in this case is by grade level and then teachers.
• The data was collected by asking students what grade they are in and asking them the survey question. Teachers were asked just the survey question.
• Based off data collected more students said no to the survey question but more teachers said yes.
• Based on the data the bias did swing more towards teachers saying yes to having uniforms.