Retrieving The Lost AOL Passwords And Some Additional Tips In This Realm
AOL is a massive internet service provider with an easy interface and many other facilities. It has a large number of dedicated users. Like other platforms in this realm, AOL also deals with passwords which users have to keep their settings and access private. It is not an unusual thing that uses might forget or lose their passwords. In this narrative, we will give you easy ways following which you can retrieve your lost password. Just follow the narrative ahead.
Retrieve AOL Password Without Resetting It
- First of all, log on to aol.com
- Search for the login box on the main page of this website
- Below the login box, you will find a link for the forgotten password.
- Click on it and fill each and everything about the user information that you know. Mainly it will be your present email address and name that you are using for AOL information.
- Now you have to type the last four digits of your billing credit card Now simply click on the next button which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you will be asked to enter the alternative email address. This is asked so that you can retrieve your old password.
- Now you can retrieve your old password from this new email address.
- Reset Your Forgotten AOL Password without Taking Help From AOL Support Number
- Log on to the AOL sign-in page first and foremost.
- Enter your username in the space.
- Click on the ‘Next’.
- Now click on the option saying ‘I forgot my password’
- Then just follow the instructions that will be asked.
Note- User has to verify and cross-check all the information before he/she starts the process of resetting the password. The process is easy but if one gets stuck somewhere, they can contact AOL Live Tech Support Number. The verification option that will be provided to you while you reset your password is just according to information in your file account. This means there will be nothing that one will have a problem regarding the filling of verification option. If even after following the two methods one is unable to retrieve the password, then one should take help from AOL Reset Password Number. This is a toll-free number and is available 24*7.
Tips For Passwords
Whenever one sets a password, it is the first thing that is practically shooing away the intruding. So it must be in a way that cannot be either hacked or guessed by anyone. Here are a few pieces of advice that will help you to get a strong and reliable password. Read and follow them.
Always use unique words: Neer ever use common words like your name or city. These names can be easily guessed
Have at least 10 characters: The longer is the password, the stronger it is. So at least have numbers and symbols. This makes your password really strong.
Do Not Use The Same Password For Each Site: To make it easily accessible, most of the people use the same password for each and every site they use. Just imagine if it is leaked, your world could come in a great havoc. All of your sensitive and personal information would be easily leaked and gone. This is why one should always use different passwords. If it is difficult to remember, there are online sites which have wallets where you can store your passwords. This way, you have to remember just one password and others you can access them from a password securing site you use.
Add short body of text
Address: 1 Old York Rd. Helotes, TX 78023
Email Id: [email protected]