Which Topics would interest you when listening to a podcast?
Real Experience/Inspirational = 5
Comedy = 5
True Crime = 3
News/Politics = 2
Entertainment = 1
Educational = 1
Finance = 1
Sports = 1
Which platform do you utilize to listen to podcasts?
Podcast App on Smartphone = 4
Spotify = 1
Blubrry = 1
Soundcloud = 3
Are you open to listening to Podcasts in the future?
Yes = 7 No = 1 Maybe = 1
Rate each podcast in the order that you would listen to them.
The Friend Zone: # 1
Barely Friending: # 2
Call Her Daddy: # 3
Skip and Shannon, Undisputed: # 4
Work Life with Adam Grant: # 5
Results are based on the average responses as they were rated by people taking the survey.
If this is your first time listening to a podcast, did this podcast make you want to listen to podcasts moving forward?
YES = 77.78% (7 Responses)
NO = 0% (0 Responses)
N/A = 22.22% (2 Responses)
- Hit lots of different topics, very honest topics.
- I think I could listen to it if I was with a group but I wouldnt necessarily listen to it by myself.
- Yes, becasue it was appealing to many audiences.
- Never listened to a podcast before. Honestly, didnt know much before today.
- Not my first, but I would listen again.
Which podcast episode was more relate-able?
Episode 1: 33.33% (3 responses)
Episode 2: 22.22% (2 responses)
Both Episodes: 33.33% (3 responses)
None: 11.11% (1 response)
Did you think that the chemistry between Tylar and Andre was natural?
YES = 100% (9 responses)
NO = 0% (0 responses)
How did you feel about the length of each episode?
Too Long: 0% (0 responses)
Too Short: 0% (0 responses)
Just Right: 100% (9 responses)
- First was just right, for some reason the second episode seemed longer.
Bridging the Gap is the right title for the episodes that I heard tonight.
Agree: 77.78% (7 responses)
Disagree: 22.22% (2 responses)
- I didn't see much of a gap because the only real difference highlighted was age and maybe secuality but it wasnt really talked about. Seemed pretty similar but would like some deeper conversations about their differences.
- I don't understand the theme of why they need to come together. Dre seems to agree about everything and Tyler seems like she is holding something back.
Did you feel entertained by each episode?
YES = 77.78% (7 responses)
NO = 0% (0 responses)
SOMEWHAT: 11.11% (1 response)
Only on Episode 1: 0% (0 responses)
Only on Episode 2: 11.11% (1 response)
Did you learn anything new after listening tonight?