Sam the good
A short presentation about a dog's life
The goodest boy. 12/10 for affection, soft ears, and entertainment
Assistant Director ofSam's Wellbeing | Emma Owens
Little fluffy pupper
Got his new pal Molly
Reunited with Gawj
Keep you warm
I'm so needy that I will be on you/touching you at all times, thus ensuring warmth.
Bark at foxes
Not sure if there is something in the garden at night? Don't worry; I'll alert you and the whole neighbourhood if I think an intruder/fox/leaf is in the garden.
Be excited when you're home
I will lose my shit when you get home.
I'm certainly cute.
Not allowed to go to work with humans
Can't use a phone to call humans
Friends with all
Enjoys the pub
PROS & CONS
25% of the time spent smelling bad from either water or fox poop
75% of the time spent attached to my humans (I will be asleep in my bed the other 25%)
100% of the time - ADORABLE
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Feel free to contact Sam via the Twilight Bark on weeknights, or leave a scented message throughout the woods on any morning.