No other investment yields as great a return as the investment in education. An educated workforce is the foundation of every community and the future of every economy.
Is a set of knowledge, skills and attitudes both present and potential of employees in a given organization from which they will develop their company proposal and achieve the objectives proposed to always generate added value in the company.
set of techniques and procedures they seekattract and identify qualified candidates capable of holding positions within the organization.
1. According to the above, it is necessary to mention that any recruitment process is effective as long as the company has a well-structured organizational culture, because a business plan that sees as a priority investing in human capital, will easily recognize the employees you are looking for and its importance in the development of it. A fundamental process and characteristics are then recognized so that recruitment is perceived as successful as each new member adapts to the company, that is:
- It is essential to always establish personnel policies aimed strictly at each of the vacancies, that is, the decisions taken by an organization aimed at influencing the nature of the vacancies for which people are recruited.
- Establish good sources of recruitment since the labor market is extensive, a company must know where to look to maximize its resources when seeking applicants.
- And finally, that the recruiter focuses on two aspects of his behavior that the applicant considers important, candor and interest since it is necessary to provide the applicants with timely feedback.
The foregoing to determine that the diversity of workers in a company will depend on the effectiveness of the processes, whichever the company determines, in order to determine what skills and abilities are those that the company seeks through a methodological process of selection and response always With a visible objective. The variety of workers will depend exclusively on how the company sets out human capital recruitment objectives and policies.
2. It is important since the company's performance depends on the decisions and teamwork of each of the employees in the organization, a good performance will reduce costs because it will allow a good investment in human capital to reduce internal crises and the company's external to further strengthen the commercial structure, as well as the obligations of law, which allow all workers regardless of religion, sex, sexual orientation among others to be practiced equally and fairly.
It is essential that the testing and recruitment process is based on obtaining from each applicant the necessary notions as to their abilities, skills but also hidden or distorted information as to their relevant data or their intentions in order to mitigate threats to the company. This will allow the development of the company to take on an ongoing basis and that the recruitment process is perceived as an organizational objective and not the unnecessary dispersion of work tasks.
Paula Nino Higuera 2019