Facts about Deborah
- Born in Plympton, Massachussetts.
-In the Revolutionary war, she dressed up as a man named Robert Shurleff, so she could fight in the war without being noticed.
-People did not notice that she was a girl until she got ill and had to go to the hospital.
Deborah Sampson is important because she was trying to prove a pint that girls can do anything guys can. She dressed up as a guy so people would not notice she was a girl. They did not notice she was a girl until she got ill. This shows that girls can do anything guys cant do. That is why she is important even till now.
3 Facts about Deborah
1. She was born with 6 other siblings
2. The name she had when she was a man was Robert Shurleff.
3. People only figured out she was a girl when she got ill and had to go to the hospital.
2 Actions Deborah did
1. She dressed up as a boy during the American revolution to fight in the war.
2. She faught in the revolutionary war.
1 Fact to remember
1. Became a man during the revolutionary war.