Presentation of the school
- Government bodies (Leadership style assumed by the school)
- Teaching coordination bodies
- Participation bodies: Parents association
Planning documents of the school: The school plan
- Educational project
* Educative action general lines
* Projects for introducing parents in the learning life
* The coexistence plan
- Organisation and Functioning regulation
- Management project
- Creative learning process
- Active teaching process
- Innovation on methodologies
- Individual approach to pupils
- The computer and the Internet as a part of the learning process
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand."
Government Executive Body
Mr. Antonio Maldonado Jiménez.
Formation: Primary Education and Management and finances.
Experience: 12 years.
Head of studies
Mr.Alessio Granato Bianchi.
Formation: Primary Education and Senior Technician in Management Assistance vocational training.
Experience: 21 years.
Mrs.Audrey Smith Sánchez,
Formation: Primary Education (UK), and Labor relations and human resources (Spain).
Experience: 13 years.
Government Collegiate Bodies
Our Leadership Style
Teaching Coordination Bodies
Participation Bodies: the Parents Association
- Platform online to communicate (for every parent, part of the AMPA or not)
- Whatsapp group
- Parents help in extracurricular activities and economical issues when possible
- They'll distribute the school magazine“Oscar Wilde’s Insights”
- They'll be a part of our Summer Camp
Planning documents of school: The School Plan
1. Discover, promote and integrate the abilities of each students.
2. Promote bilingual learning from early childhood education.
3. Develop, propagate and raise self-awareness about human rights and equality among students and teachers.
4. Apply equal, consistent and formative evaluation.
5. Promote attention to diversity.
6. Develop and spread healthy motivation.
7. Maintain collaboration with families, entities, institutions, associations and agents of the social, economic, health and educational environment.
Educational Project: action general lines
Projects for introducing parents in the learning life
Week of Science
- Cleaning corner
- Classroom rules
"The highest result of education is tolerance."
- Helen Keller.
Andalusian network “School: Space of Peace”
and Functioning Regulation
• Participation paths of the different educational community sectors:
- Administrative staff
Our Management Project is influenced by two main facts: we are public and a bilingual school.
- Annual budget
- Teachers' absences substitutions
- Conservation/renewal of school facilities and equipment
- School general annual inventory
- Sustainable management
Contact us for more information
958 70 87 56