2018 | 2019
What are you most proud of from this past year?
Nancy Q. Brady,
"I’m proud that Neighborhood House continually explores ways we can increase the impact of our support of families working hard to build safe, stable, rewarding lives. In January, the board of directors approved a new strategic framework that challenges us to think differently—not about what we do, but how we do it. To that end, we are integrating our programs to make it easier for all members of a family to participate in our programs."
What are you most looking forward to in this Fiscal Year 2020?
"This vital work we do together has an immediate and long-term impact on the lives of people in crisis within our communities. But we know we can do even more. Going forward, we’ve got a plan to further support Neighborhood House participants who are working hard to create the lives they’ve dreamed of. Our new strategic framework lays out a plan for us to:
- Fully harness the power and reach of neighborhoods;
- Empower civic engagement to enable stronger neighborhoods and communities;
- Build systems to measure our impact on maximizing family economic and social wellbeing;
- Further our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our work; and
- Grow and manage our resources to enable us to do this work. These are ambitious goals but we’re well on our way to making them happen—and are excited to see how much growth and opportunity the next year will bring for Neighborhood House and our participants."