Objective: Launch of a new pack size of a product called Sports Recovery
Audience: Young people interested in Sports, Fitness and Gyming
Passion behind communication matters. It shows through the form of audio-visual creatives. Without supporting visuals and content, it is like an incomplete dish. Together, they combine and make a successful campaign.
For the National Sports Day event where we need to pitch our ‘Sports Recovery’ Proliva Product, the idea is to put out interesting, eye catchy visuals which instantly convey that Proliva Protein is only for those who are fitness driven and who want to not just see the result but also feel the difference.
The following subtle messages can be
given throughout the campaign:
- Not for the faint hearted
- We take fitness seriously.
- No Pain No Gain.
- Heal Faster with Proliva | Quick Fix with Proliva
- Protein ‘Investment’ in your future body
- Don’t ignore your body cries- Counter its pain
Teaser Campaigns | Outdoor Banners
Teaser campaigns are a great way to launch a new product and to help in its recall value. The buildup can be in done in a step by step manner so that the consumer understands the USP of the product and why does this product stand out from its competitors. They act as first impressions with consumers and create an instant connect.
Our aim is to grasp their attention by form of interesting but easy typographic graphics, Shock visuals or visuals that show a contrast which pushes one to feel the need to be fitter or that makes one forced to think about the consequences of not making the right decisions towards fitness.
The definition of fitness is subject to all. Even amongst fitness experts which includes nutritionists; they all believe that each body type is different and unique. Listening to what your own body has to say are important first steps towards becoming a 'fitter' you. It is a more long term proof plan v/s you achieving temporary fitness goals.
Social Media Platform Ideas
Looking at the Target Group which is of young people ‘involved’ in the field of sports, fitness and gymming the following factors are considered:
- It is a ‘smart’ product for ‘smart’ people.
- It helps with the wear and tear of your body
- It is a product for people who lead fast paced disciplined routines/lifestyles
- It is a product that will help them to invest in their health which they take very seriously
- The target group would have done their asking around and their own research, which makes them feel like ‘they know it all’ or as ‘research geniuses’.
Maximum ROI or conversion can be received with the help of the below Social Media platforms:
‘Smart thoughts channeled and smart ideas or advices’ can help drive the motive of this brand thereby pushing sales. However, one has to ensure that the call to action links are given which then drive the consumer to the ‘GET IT NOW/BUY’ page.
The ‘Feel/Look’ good factor can be achieved here which can drive sales.
Yet an untouched and unexplored arena for advertisers.
Discussions can be initiated and Gym trainers that push our product can leave their tips and guide users.
Could create geo-filters that make the consumer feel good and get used to the product
Other Platforms to consider:
Virals/ Videos are a great way for people to connect and feel that they aren’t alone facing problems. The platform of YouTube can connect people from any part of the world by giving them common access to these videos which can share valuable content. This ‘content’ would have to be churned out and thought out well by us.
This might be a subtle way to get Indian audiences hooked on. However, this platforms requires ‘time’ from the users end. We start building a trusted community within the broad spectrum.
Social Media Post Ideas:
1. Update people on the new workouts that are happening globally -
For Ex: Trainer Urmi Shah having a trampoline workout session. Aerial Yoga, TRX training. Some might be old forms of exercising, but our audience may be new to these. Awareness is key and this enables the TG to pick a sport of their liking.
2. Backgrounds of some good trainers - #ProlivaHeros
Nothing stops us from having our very own Proliva active heroes and from getting them into the limelight. On an offline level, protein powders are hugely picked up by whats being recommended by the respective trainers or other fitness/nutritionist experts. Hence it is very important to get these people who are behind the scenes to the forefront as supporters of Proliva.
Social Media Post Ideas:
These are basically tips or do’s and don’ts that would help the viewers take small steps that they would otherwise avoid in their daily lives. For ex: Which products can be great substitutes and how much of it can be consumed. There can be a range of posts talking just of how the consumer can have their Proliva Powders and the methods or time lines of consuming it.
4. Short clips or Gifs
A lot can be learnt in just 30 seconds of meeting a person. In an age where people want their time to be valued and want to come straight to the point, these kind of clips which can show quick exercises or quick fixes can be a big hit.
The FAQ's to be addressed through creatives would be:
- How does protein help you loose weight?
- How much protein does the average person need daily?
- How much protein is exactly required to grow muscle?
- Can women have them as well? When should women avoid protein powders?
- Is a supplement tablet the same as the protein powder effect?
- How is it different from other Protein Powders?
- What is the best time in the day to have a protein shake?
- How do I know which protein to take?
- Does an excess of protein cause damage?
- The different ways I can make the protein shake with?
- How long can I keep the protein powder for or how do I know if its gone bad?
- Why will it not go bad? Does it have any chemicals in it?
- How and why is it packaged a certain way? - This can also make a huge difference in the product purchase, getting one more strong reason for standing out.
A great way to depict complex info in a
fun and fast way
Picking up from the suggestions given for the YouTube platform, I am thinking videos in general for TVC’s Those played on Digital Platforms like ‘YouTube’ Promotional Events / Medical Conferences
I would purely focus on an ASMR video. ASMR stands for “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response”. It is an Audio-Visual format, an experience that leaves a tingling sensation with the uses of sound that begins to leave a positive and feel good relaxed effect on the viewer. This helps with the user immediately identifying that particular ‘feeling’ and makes the brand more ‘Personal’ and ‘Relatable’.
To get an idea you can look up the ASMR ad by Ikea called ‘Oddly Ikea’:
Where the trainer speaks and eventually introduces the protein powders. I would handle this a different way for Proliva of course but as you can see, its got over a lakh views on You Tube. With an Indian audience something like this can be handled in a different way and even in different Languages!
Video Idea 2:
We can show the making of the protein powder and how internally it affects the body with 3D graphics. This is another typical way of getting the consumer to know and understand the product. It helps it to stand out from the other products known in the market. What does it mean when we say 0% fat or 1% Fat even though its self explanatory. Its like dumbing the information down to the beginners, i.e our children from school onwards. The focus has to be on - Making, parts re-vitalised, how re-growth works to the final output of how it visually shows on your body. Viewers are constantly looking at videos to gratify their senses as well as to increase their knowledge. Fitness experts and dieticians don’t fail to go through the basics and re-read the ingredients to understand what kind of consumers can benefit the maximum out of this particular product as per their lifestyles.
Video Idea 3:
We can ask the best Gym Instructors from different corners of the world to send in their video clippings to answers for the questions viewers have. We pick the important and relevant questions that can be covered in a particular time frame. Each instructor can answer a specific question related to his expertise. Who wouldn’t watch it?
- Will attract people including our target audience of varying age groups
- Knowledge of the product deepens
- Value and Effort of the product is recognised
- The immediate connect in the brain of the consumers is that this is an affordable product that can be used on a daily basis keeping in mind certain objectives that the gym trainers in the video mention.
- Supports a deeper cause / Goes beyond just sale but wants to make an impact on peoples lives.
- Time consuming exercise
- Its a campaign in itself
- Accessibility to experts in the field and how willing they are to share appropriate information which is vital for the product and its sales.
Above The Line [ATL] Creative
Through The Line [TTL]
- Social Media
- Event Banners
Can also be used for a BTL activity - Email Marketing