Safety Script, a pharmaceutical closure & lid specialty company. We have developed a viable solution to the country' current prescription pill epidemic. The company has redesigned the current prescription pill bottle cap, this disposal, tamper-proof design acts as a detection & deterrent agent for unwanted entry into dangerous narcotic prescriptions. The patent pending design grants consumers the ability to safeguard their prescriptions against unwanted theft while serving as a reminder for patients. The proprietary design enables users to keep track of how many times their bottle has been opened by displaying a visual indicator on the side of the bottle cap.
• Designed to fit on existing pill bottle. • Detection and deterrent agent by visually indicting a prescription bottle has been opened. • Saving money & increasing positive public relations for major pharmaceutical manufactures.
• lowering the statistics, nearly 475,000 emergency room visits in 2012, that number that has nearly doubled in the past 5 years.
• Not only acting as a deterrent to protect
unwanted prescription theft. Safety Script
also doubles as a simple indicator to allow
consumers to know how many times they
themselves have entered their pill bottle.
- Target U.S. Controlled Substance Market – in 2009 US pharmacies dispensed 257million prescriptions for opioids alone.
- Target U.S. Caregiver Market - $1 in $4 that Medicare spends is on the costs associated with substance misuse and abuse.
• Targeted Licensing Agreements
• Large Pharmaceutical Companies
• International Licensing Agreements
• Direct to Consumer Product
• Retail Chain Pharmacies
- Sale price target of $.14/enclosure ($.065/lid in profit)
U.S. insurance companies spend over $100 Billion USD in prescription drug misuse and abuse and this figure is on the rise.
obtain Funding to begin production .
Partner with organization to provide networks to obtain individual to conduct study on.
Collect and analyze data, Prove closure acts as a detection and deterrent agent
Closure will become a class 2 Medical device with claim of reduce theft of prescription drugs
Partner with an organization, to begin a small production run. Data from the study will prove the closure acts as a detection and deterrent agent, become a class 2 medical device.
LETS TAKE CONTROL OF WHAT REALLY COUNTS