1. Compose a list of thirty different everyday objects. (Hairbrush, toothbrush, table...)
2. Print your list with different fonts, as one group will receive the simple fonts and the other will receive the complex fonts. Print one list with the simpler fonts and one with the harder fonts. (Same words)
3. Divide the 10 test subject into 2 groups of 5. (Group A & B)
4. Give group A the simple fonts and give group B the harder fonts. Give them 90 seconds to study the words. After 90 seconds, take away the papers. Ask the subjects to write all of the words they remember.
5. Analyze your results. Did the group with simple or hard fonts remember more words?
6. Repeat the test the next day on different subjects using different words. After they study the words, decide whether Group A or B had remembered more words. Draw conclusions.