Ortho/Sports Therapy Clinic
A Little About the Opportunity:
Reports to the Clinical Manager. Evaluates patients and plans treatment programs. Also, performs occupational therapy procedures to restore function, prevent disability and maximize potential and quality of life following disease, injury or surgery.
- To enhance the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the communities we serve as the community's provider of outstanding quality, superior value and comprehensive health care services.
- Innovative health care and well-being services of the highest quality at the greatest value.
- Easy access and convenience.
- Outstanding patient experiences
- Ongoing education involving physicians, patients and the community.
- Provides occupational therapy procedures for patients to restore function, prevent disability and maximize potential and quality of life.
- Planning appropriate treatment based on the referral and evaluation and establishing reasonable goals.
- Performing treatments according to established plans and ensuring that the patient is progressing toward stated goals, while utilizing appropriate procedures, equipment and techniques within the scope of occupational therapy.