what is plagiarism?
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas without giving them credits.
Percentage of survey where students admitted to do plagiarism.
how to avoid plagiarism
- Don't re-type information.
- Take ideas from different sources.
- Use your own words to explain it.
- Use quotation marks '' ''.
when do we do plagiarism?
- When you steal somebody else's information.
- Paying for someone to do your work.
- Using work you already used for other assignments.
-Copying work with out citation.
- You incorrectly cite your sources.