new career opportunity
At Molex we’re committed to creating the technology that improves people’s lives and makes the world a better place. We’re passionate about providing the latest innovative solutions that change the way people live and work every day.
Do you have a solid engineering background? Here’s an opportunity to use your creative and technical expertise to pave the way in the rapidly-growing automotive space. We’re looking for someone like you to empower your team to drive results. We put our customer first, and demand only the best.
So, what projects will you play a role in? Think innovative products and manufacturing processes around core in-vehicle networking. Infotainment and automotive lighting segments. Bring technical expertise
Grow with us
Rotational Program Newsletter
to high speed interconnect, software, firmware, circuit design & mechanical design and manufacturing technologies. We continuously challenge the status quo and break down barriers by developing ground-breaking products, processes and solutions that enhance the automotive experience. That’s our Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS) group, and we want you to work with us.
The Molex CMS product team is looking for someone like you to be a Senior Engineering Manager. You’ll help lead our product development group in our rapidly accelerating automotive segment. You’ll help launch major new platforms, bring cutting-edge solutions to market and to manage a globally diverse, multi-functional team. At Molex we’re constantly growing
both personally and professionally. Are you ready to grow with us?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics/Computer Engineering.
(Master’s degree preferred)
- Proven experience in leading multiple large-size technical projects with multi-discipline design content (FW/SW/HW/Mechanical)
- History of effective leadership
- Willingness to challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
- Someone who manages the development of team by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests when possible.
- A person who identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
Electronics inspire advancements in communication, medical equipment, transportation, appliances and more. We make the connecting components that bring it all to life.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Someone who is passionate about developing and delivering solutions. A technical leader with hardware, software, firmware experience. Someone with strong multi-discipline, multi-location technical team leadership experience. A forward thinking, innovative, big-picture thinker with strong communication and collaboration skills. You’ll lead a diverse, global team to deliver high-quality products supporting our Automotive Gateway/Switch product platforms. This includes circuit design, software & firmware development, circuit & thermal simulations, EMC mitigation, functional safety and cyber security.
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Access to a global team and opportunities across companies, markets and geographies
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements for work-life balance
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
WHAT WE OFFER