ELAGSE8RL5: Compare and contrast the structure of two or more texts and analyze how the differing structure of each text contributes to its meaning and style.
What Love Isn't
- style was rhyme in each line
- Theme- Love can be difficult in unexpected ways.
- The tone is Honest
- Both are passages
- Both have a theme and style
- Both deliver a message to the reader
Source: Steal Like an artist. Austin Kleon
Sometimes a dream needs a push
- a problem and solution not a poem
- descriptive focusing on communicating the details of the character
- Theme- Obstacles arise in life, but that doesn’t mean a person should give up on what they want.