- To enhance the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the communities we serve as the community's provider of outstanding quality, superior value and comprehensive health care services.
- Innovative health care and well-being services of the highest quality at the greatest value.
- Easy access and convenience.
- Outstanding patient experiences
- Ongoing education involving physicians, patients and the community.
Looking to learn? We've got a Director that' knows her way around an ICU! Kari has worked for Memorial for over 22 glorious years, serving in the ICU for the past 18 and has led the charge for the past 4! She takes great pride in how well her team performs under crisis. Kari believes that every patient be treated like a family member. The team strives to continuously give exceptional care. She's extremely passionate about the personal and professional development of her people! She loves P!nk, outdoor adventures at the beach, zip-lining and rafting.
Kate told me a joke once and it wasn't funny...said no one ever. Kate has been with Memorial for over 9 years, spending time at the ICU step down, and worked her way up into her current role. She loves the amazing teamwork and resiliency displayed by her team! Her vision is to provide exceptional patient care to every patient, every time with no excuses. Kate strives to remove barriers and set her team up for success! She loves to camp and play sports with her family and can't stop listening to Justin Timberlake.
$2,500 TuitionReimbursement Per Year