A Little About the Opportunity:
- To enhance the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the communities we serve as the community's provider of outstanding quality, superior value and comprehensive health care services.
- Innovative health care and well-being services of the highest quality at the greatest value.
- Easy access and convenience.
- Outstanding patient experiences
- Ongoing education involving physicians, patients and the community.
BE A BEACON
MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Paid Time Off
Thousands of discounts via our Benefit Hub
-Communicating by telephone and in writing with patients, employers and third party payers.
-Processing patient payments to ensure correct application to appropriate account and patient record.
Certification as a CPC and maintenance of certification
Knowledge of medical coding rules and regulations
Experience using medical billing software
Minimum of 15 hours of continuing education annually
1 year medical billing experience in a specialty and/or 2 years family medicine