Fixing “Skype can’t connect” error on Windows 10
Hello, friends, I am sharing some information with you. Friends I have a well-trained team who provide the Skype Technical Support. So, friends if you need any help regarding Skype just call the Skype customer care official number.
- Skype can’t connect” error on Windows 10
- Skype lets you establish a quick and secure connection and allows communicating to any part of the world.
- Within a moment, you can make an audio or video to anyone you want using Skype.
- But to use Skype at its best, it requires a strong internet connection for this purpose and other basic requirements in the absence of which you might face connection error and it is possible for the users of Windows 10 as well.
- To resolve this, if you need a technical support team, get in touch with the Skype Technical Support Phone Number.
- How To Check Skype Status?
- The first thing to be done when you face connection issues with Skype is to check if everything is fine with the Skype website.
- To do this, go to the official Skype web page and check the status.
- Scanning of PC
- Sometimes the connection issues can arise because of the presence of malware in your system.
- So it is essential to perform a full system scan to avoid and remove all malicious threats.
- Update your Skype
- To let Skype working flawlessly, it is necessary to keep it updated as and when the latest version arrives.
- Avoiding this can make space for errors and it can create trouble while using Skype.
- Windows update
- Get all the windows updates available done to remove the connection issues.
- After installing all the windows update, restart your system and try connecting Skype.
- The configuration of firewall
If still, you are unable to detect the reason behind the error, it can be due to the firewall you have installed. Try configuring it and check if the error disappears:
- Close the Skype app.
- Open the firewall and check the applications present in your system.
- For the Skype app, allow the internet connectivity and save the changes.
- Now restart Skype and check connecting it.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Skype
- If nothing else works, then uninstall the Skype app and reinstall it from the beginning.
- Backup all the data of Skype before uninstalling. Delete the Skype entries from the registry and completely uninstall it from your system.
- Doing this might resolve the connection issues.
- Updating Network Adapter drivers
- If you are having outdated or corrupted network adapter drivers, this can also result in connectivity issues with Skype.
- Using Device Manager, you can get the adapter driver updated and after the process is completed, restart your system once and then check.
If still, you are far behind from resolving connection issues, the other option is to get connected to the technical support staff which is 24*7 available at Skype Help and Support Number. Doing this will provide you with technical guidance to resolve connection issues as well as for other Skype issues through our certified tech executives. They are completely professional as well as well-trained in resolving the Skype issues with an immediate action.
Contact Us. We can Help!!
Source: Support For Skype