Ola Insurance Plan For Riders
The next time you are hiring an Ola cab, don't forget to insure your ride for as low as Re. 1.
Ola tied-up with Acko General Insurance Ltd and ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd to provide in-trip insurance to its customers.
- Accidental medical expense (with a cover of Rs. 1 lakh)
- Hospital daily allowance (Rs. 500 per day for up to 7 days)
- Ambulance transportation (Rs. 10,000)
- Accidental death benefit (Rs.5 lakhs)
- Permanent total or partial disability covers (Rs.5 lakhs).
- Missed domestic flight (Rs. 5,000)
- Loss of baggage or laptop (Rs. 20,000)
Claim procedure -
In case of accidental medical expense, the claims can be made cashless if the insurance company is intimated before hospitalization. However, most accidents result in emergency hospitalization and hence the claims have to be made at a later stage. Claims can be made through our app by submitting the required documents.