CHRISTIANITY- THE BIBLE
WHAT IS BIBLE?
- Derived from Greek word 'Biblos' (The Books)
- Christians believe it is the Holy Book which consists of God's words
- Comprised of two parts- The Old Testament and The New Testament
- It was composed and re-edited over more than thousand years by different authors
The Old Testament
The New Testament
1. Brownigg, R. (2002). Who's Who In the The New Testament. London. Taylor & Francis Group.
2. Comay, J. (2002). Whos Who in the Old Testament. London.Taylor & Francis Group.
3. Jones, L. (2005). Encyclopedia of Religion, Second Edition. New York. Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Bible is not Injil as it has mixed up with man's words
- The Quran is the only scripture that wholly contains God's words and the true guidance for mankind, as stated in surah Ali Imran verse number 3,
- The Quran will never be distorted as Allah has promised that He will preserve it, as mentioned in Surah A-Hijr verse number 9,