Julia Bell, Dashworks Expert
- No application portfolio management
- Media was hard to locate
- UAT testing slow and project impactful
- Heavy Project Cost
- Remote locations with few users and low bandwidth
- Pushing large packages over low bandwidth
- Supporting deployment to home users
- Management System not ready for deployments
- Environment was different from that originally stated and sometimes impactful to the project
- Lots of Change Orders
- Planning for communications with end users was limited or challenging
- No consistent communication approach between projects
- Internally built tools were used in some cases, other customer tools were used in other projects and MS Project was used in others.
- No “Central Truth” Reporting tool for the Project
- Different projects used different tools
- Different management approaches between projects
- Different Results on different projects
- No positioning for the next project
- All relevant tools, data feeds, and databases feed into one single central command and control center - your data warehousing solution.
- This allows you to manage your entire project from one single command and control center — providing you with one single version of the truth.
Project Command & Control Center
- Basic User Information (e.g., name, email address)
- User Location
- User Department
- Applications and other software installed, app usage
- Hardware Information
- Data Warehousing solution as one central command and control center built for IT transformation management
- All inter-dependent information can be sliced and diced, sorted and analyzed depending on your need
- Project Groupings
- Readiness Tracking
- App Readiness
- Task Management
- Capacity Planning
- A "Single Version of Real-Time Project Truth" for your IT Migration will drive efficiencies across every project resource, reducing workload, increasing accuracy, saving time and improving delivery
- On average, Dashworks managed projects save 30% of project management time and resource, and achieve project completion 15% earlier
By prioritizing which assets should be migrated first, you eliminate bottlenecks, get numbers on the board fast and use your team and resources to their maximum potential!
IT migrations are incredibly complex, involving tens of thousands of objects. A data warehousing solution enlables you to slice, dice and analyze your data.
By having one central command and control unit that reflects your live environment, you are able to work efficiently without worrying about out-of-date data or multiple versions.
- DEPLOYMENT ORCHESTRATION