financial tips and advice
Earn, spend less, save and invest wisely. Building wealth is simple, but many of us tend to overcomplicate it. Here are 3 core principles to be guided on:
1. The quality of the asset you invest in will determine your outcomes. If you desire good quality returns with low investment risk, you must invest in the highest quality assets you can afford – it’s all about quality;
2. Regularly spend less than you earn and invest the difference wisely (which may include repayment of debt, additional investments, super contributions, cash savings and so on); and
3. Avoid trying to forecast or ‘time’ the market, participate in untested strategies, take high risk in the hope of ‘fast-tracking’ wealth and so on. Don’t try and “reinvent the wheel”. Instead, follow safe, tested and fundamentally sound strategies and invest when your circumstances allow it.
Accelerate savings over time.
Start saving now.
Multiply savings to build wealth.
MONEY TIPS and ADVICE
- Education/ Training
- Increase job skills
- Change jobs
- Work overtime
- Convert hobby into income
- Start a side business
- Part-time or freelance work
- Active investing
- Real estate
- Passive investing
Talk to Liz Chevel to enhance your financial acumen, get financial planning tips and advice, or to learn more about our services.
8/13 Rocklands Road Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
+61 413 887 591
+61 413 887 591
Authorized Representative of Dover Financial Advisers Pty Ltd (AFSL 307248)
- Allign values & goals with spending
- Use accountability to stay disciplined
- Track your spending
- Eliminate waste - Fees, Subscriptions..
- Never use credit cards
- Repair instead of replace
- Sell unused stuff
- Never buy lifestyle on credit