Sally has been a successful CPA for over 30 years but recently added a wealth management practice. She loves accounting and research and enjoys the analytical side of her business. She speaks frequently at the local community college and is considered an expert in the accounting field. She is a proud grandmother to 4 children under the age of 13.
Or are you more like SALLY?
John is an outgoing and physically active young professional that just finished his first career in the military. John remains active in the local ROTC program and is a passionate volunteer for community veterans organizations. He also organizes a men's softball league. John is thinking about getting married soon and has just become and advisor after completing his MBA
Are you like JOHN?
Introverted and shy, Ron has a very dry sense of humor. He loves documentaries, American history and collecting wine. He is married with 2 college aged children and has been an advisor for 15 years.
Are you like RON?
Outgoing and bubbly, Sheila loves to meet new people. She enjoys baking, and running marathons . She is married with 3 children between the ages of 19-26. She has been an advisor for 20 years.
Are you like SHEILA?
By simply recognizing your unique personality strengths and your natural social style you can customize your prospecting activities to put your strengths to work for you.
USE YOUR STRENGTHS TO CREATE NEW RELATIONSHIPS
YOUR IDEAL CLIENT
Get In Front of
SHEILA's ideal prospecting interactions
- Networking in large groups
- Attending and hosting events based on her love of cooking and marathons will allow her to meet those with a common interest
- Partner with Centers of Influence that have similar hobbies
RON's ideal prospecting interactions
- Small intimate client events like wine tastings would allow Ron to feel comfortable in talking with prospects and converse about a subject he knows well.
- Ron could leverage strategic partners to host larger events as keynote speakers
- Utilizing our Tax Marketing program may give Ron more opportunities for 1 on 1 meetings.
JOHN's ideal prospecting interactions
- Hosting events with the local veteran's organizations and offering to help his military brothers and sisters navigate through their benefits will help John build a book of business around his target market.
- Since John is comfortable on social media he could also use that platform to promote his upcoming military benefit events
- John would benefit from joining a chamber where he could network with Centers of Influence that share his interest in sports and veterans.
- Access the existing accounting clients Sally has by creating written materials she can present at 1 to 1 tax meetings
- Continue to capitalize on her good reputation with speaking engagements that also speak about wealth management opportunities
- Sally would be an ideal feature columnist in the local paper to write about finance and tax planning
SALLY's ideal prospecting interactions