Create your Visme
Interview with Matthew Holman
SAO Astrophysicist / Lecturer at Harvard University
Studied at MIT (Mass. Institute of Technology)
Did Bachelor's in Mathematics and phD in Planetary Scienc
- outdoor person
- had friends with similar
(math and science)
- wasn't into astronomy at all
- wanted to go to MIT
- went to summer camp with big scientist researches which changed his life
- Didn't had any plan but just followed what interested which would
- Didn't know what path to take till last year of college
Didn't get into MIT
- Didn't get to finish some of the research either because it didn't work out or he got interested into something different
- Didn't got to try new things
- never worked in industries
- wasted lots time
- "find something important, that you're really passionate about then it's almost like you can't stop yourself and no one else can. if you find that thing then your just unstoppable."
- "find your dream and pursue it."
- "never stop trying to improve yourself."
- Called 10-15 people : no
- called a forensic expert in Arizona and set up interview on Thursday at 10 - but workout because of time zone.
- contacted my interview person from writing research class and he suggested someone and did an interview with him on Friday
parita | May 23, 2016