Anxiety Disorder is the term used to describe fears or worry's that are irrational or not based on fact. Their are many types such as OCD, Panic Attacks, and many different Phobias.
OVER THE PAST YEAR MORE THAN ,
Adults, 18+ Have Been Diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder
What does this got to do with Teens/Students?
36% of people with social anxiety disorder report experiencing symptoms for 10 or more years before seeking help. Usually Starting At age 13.
- In fact, anxious Children and Teens are often considered “inattentive” because they appear off-task within the classroom setting.
- Students seem to be more distant than others
- It is proven that girls get Anxiety Disorder more than boys.
- Alcohol is commonly used to cope and deal with anxiety
- Students get more anxious when home work piles up