Eating disorders are the consequences of excessive concern about weight, food consumption and calories, these disorders are emotional to not accept the physical we have, causing serious health problemS.
- Anorexy: this disorder causes you to lose more weight than you should.
- Bulimia: born when the person eats regularly or in excess, but if he eats regularly, he will seek to expel the food from his system.
- You shouldn’t eat out of time.
- You musn’t stress for unimportant things.
- You musn’t keep your feelings.
- If you feel depression, sadness or something like that, you will have an eating disorder.
- The reduce in your cardiac frequency.
- You could lose your hair and your skin would be dehydrated.
- You could have problems with sleep.
- You Should eat vegetables and Fruits because in that case you will be healthy.
- You Should work in your self-esteem.
- If you eat with responsible, you will be healthy.
- Fruit, water and vegetables should form part of any child’s diet.