Three innovations that have changed the world as we know it
Created by: Novartis (A drug company)
Cost: 475,000 per patient
Purpose: Kymriah) is an immunotherapy medicine used to treat a certain type of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in people who are up to 25 years old.
Positive impacts: 83% of those in trial were close to cancer free after three months with one dose.
Negative impacts: Cytokine release syndrome which is life threatening.
- Created by Lise Meitner and Otto Frisch
- Cost: 2-22 cents per KwH (kilowatt hour) to use.
- Purpose: to produce energy with minimized environmental pollution.
- Positive Impact: It reduce the amount of energy from fossil fuels which reduces gas emissions with the added fact that nuclear power generation emits relatively low amounts of carbon dioxide.
- Negative Effect: Nuclear weaponry becomes a threat with examples like the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear accident.
- Created by Project of United We Dream
- Cost: Messages are sent via the Notifica app and are at no cost to the user.
- Purpose: Gives immigrants the ability to contact key contacts in an encounter with law enforcement is about to take place.
- Positive Impact: In the event of your citizens status being compromised, you have the ability to contacts loved ones and let them know before anything happened.
- Negative impact: Some people under no duress may use the app for fun and not take it serious;y.
Your Name / Company Name