1) Graduated from UTM Skudai (majoring in Electrical-Electronic and minoring in Electronic System Design)
2) Have basic knowledge on CMOS design and Cad with HDL.
3) Highly motivated and passionately driven to carry out group or standdalone task.
4) Ability to work in a group.
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) Skudai, Johor
Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical-Electronics)
Johor Matriculation College
Module 1 (Science Stream)
SMK Tun Habab
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
5A'Ss 2B's, 3C's
NOORAISYAH NABILAH BINTI SAMSUDIN
Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical-Electronic)
- Annual Camp
2014 & 2015
-Survival Camp (PGA) 2014 & 2015
INDUSTRIAL & WORKING EXPERIENCE
(Trainee: June 2016-September 2016)
- Assembly parts of machine motor
- Documentation on shipping, finance and warehouse
VENTURE TECHNOCOM SDN BHD
(Process Engineer: August 2017-Current)
- Establish work instruction, assembly manual, back-up documentation work process flow and related document.
- Perform root cause analysis study for yield improvement and process sustainability
- Responsible to lead a group of process technicians to meet the department goals
- Manage inventory control of the entire stock equipment to maintain production sustainability and establish and monitor stock level of various machine spare part in order to minimize machine/jig down time.
-Machine troubleshooting and define and execute preventive checklist & procedure, regular safety inspection, setup checklist, spare & wear part management and equipment qualification procedure for new product or/and equipment.
- Evaluate manufacturing process by applying knowledge of product design, assembly, tooling, materials and seek observations from technicians.
- Maintenance management (reviews and updates equipment spec, tooling buyoff and implementation methodology).
My objective is to secure a position as an electrical and electronic engineer or related position which offers key participation, immediate challenges, and career opportunity where my technical and academic skills can be broaden as well as add value to the company operations and to be an engineer that can make people's life better.