Campus Resources/Library Resources & Research
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Health Services
- Parking, Shuttle, and Safety Escorts
- SNAP Jobs
CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services)
- The CAPS program is a helpful tool to help students understand personal issues and address problems with mental and behavioral health.
- Concerns addressed include but are not limited to:
- Stress or anxiety
- relationship concerns
- anger issues
- academic pressures..... and many more
- The services include individual, couple, and group counseling and psychologicsal evaluation and treatment
- The health services provides quality, accesible, comprehensive, and cost-effective primary health care.
- They provide the following services: general medicine clinic, pharmacy, laboratory, x-rays, women's health, immunizations.... and others.
- Consultative visits are free of charge, however students must pay for services rendered at the end of the appointment.
- Appointments can be done through phone calls, online or walk-ins are also accepted.
- They are open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
Parking, shuttle and safety escorts
Add short body of text
- UTA provides the parking permit system and updated shuttle routes to help studeents navugate the 420-acre campus.
- Shuttle services or the "MavMover" will take you to your desired stop free of charge. Download "Double Map" to see routes.
- The Mavs Courtesy Escort will take you wherever you need to go free of charge but only from 7pm to 3am. Use the app "TapRide" to request your ride.
- You can create a snap job account using your NetID and upload a resume, cover letter, and class schedule to apply to on-campus jobs.
- You can search for different criteria and pick based on preference.
- Group Study Rooms: Our libraries have group study rooms that students can reserve for 3 hours at a tinme.
- Tutoring: This is available on the 2nd floor of central library. Supplemental instruction is free of charge. University tutorial provides one on one tutoring free of cha
- Writing center: Located on the 4th floor of the central library, students are given free one-on-one tutoring sessions, specialized in-class and general center workshops, all with trained writing consultants to assist in scholarly writing
- UTA also provides databases for you which are extremely helpful in finding primary resources for labs, etc. Use the following link to access them: http://libguides.uta.edu/az.php
What is the most important resource?
- Health services
- Mav escort
- Snap jobs