Highly flammable gas
A basic substance that cant be broken down
A mass of air surrounding a planet
- Saturn spins faster than any other planet
- Saturn is mostly made of hydrogen and helium
- Saturn has super fast winds that can reach up to 1,800 mph
- Saturn is wider than its equator because it spins so fast the planet gets squished
There is a thing called a dragon storm it is very fast in Saturn southern hemisphere.
Did you know that the blue stripes on the bottom of Saturn is the dragon storm.
- Try and stop by all of Saturn 62 moon
- Visit Titan - Saturn's largest moon
- you can take a sample of Saturn rings
- try and stop by Saturn's 62 moons
- watch Saturn spin in your space ship