- To enhance the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the communities we serve as the community's provider of outstanding quality, superior value and comprehensive health care services.
- Innovative health care and well-being services of the highest quality at the greatest value.
- Easy access and convenience.
- Outstanding patient experiences
- Ongoing education involving physicians, patients and the community.
Kate told me a joke once and it wasn't funny...said no one ever. Kate has been with Memorial for over 9 years, spending time at the ICU step down, and worked her way up into her current role. She loves the amazing teamwork displayed by her team no matter what; Their resiliency is her favorite part of her job! Her vision is to provide exceptional patient care to every patient, every time with no excuses. Kate strives to remove barriers and set her team up for success! She loves to camp and play sports with her family and can't stop listening to Justin Timberlake.
Health, Dental, Life, Vision, PTO
$23.69-$40.31 Per Hr; 10% Night Shift Diff
$2,500 TuitionReimbursement Per Year