Skills & Tools
Workplace Investor Service & Education Helpline Specialist
- Retirement plan services subject matter expert for multiple business units. Consulted on complex situations and advice.
- Gather data by managing SharePoint sites, clean and analyze data for process improvement and root cause analysis.
- Consulted for ad-hoc data analysis projects for client retention and business process improvement.
FINRA Series 6 & 63
T. Rowe Price - Colorado Springs, CO
T. Rowe Price
Pikes Peak Community College
Out of the box thinker, problem solver and idea-generator
For the past 10 years I have developed creative solutions for real business problems I faced as a fraud investigator, analyst, subject matter expert and investment service leader. I have also had tremendous growth leading two ministries in the city of Colorado Springs.
Participant Service Center Senior
- Lead, coached and inspired associates to improve performance and enhance the client experience through business process improvement projects.
- Partnered with multiple business leaders to resolve escalated and complex client issues.
- Created training materials for newly promoted leadership.
Participant Service Center Associate
- Served as subject matter expert and conducted training classes for new hire program.
- Developed tools for associates to improve performance.
- Peer coaching and utilized for struggling associates.
Interthinx- Colorado Springs, CO
Fraud Analyst/Quality Control Underwriter
- Conducted in-depth analysis of defaulted mortgage loans.
- Wrote technical reports on findings of fraud that were used in litigation.
- Conducted interviews with buyers, sellers, originators.
- Lead innovation for projects involving new clients.
High School Diploma
Mitchell High School
Interests & Projects