- At the end of the war, the women wanted to look glamorous again.
- The bright colors returned.
- Beauty defined fashion.
- Pastel colors are used.
- The clothes are sold at low prices for mass production.
- Many long skirts and leather jackets are used.
- Feminist movements had a great impact on fashion.
- The miniskirt is born.
- Many extravagant colors were used.
1940 - 1949
1950 - 1959
1960 - 1969
- Fashion becomes rebellious.
- Shoulder pads and leather are very used.
- The jean becomes an icon and everyone uses it.
- The grunge style is popular.
- The Converse and the t-shirts predominate.
- The clothes and hair were careless and messy.
- Pop culture and celebrities influenced a lot.
- Pants and miniskirts were used.
- According to experts, it was one of the worst times for fashion.
1980 - 1989
1990 - 1999
2000 - 2009
- It was the disco season.
- Bell pants, skirts, and platform shoes are very used.
- The hair is used long and natural.
1970 - 1979
- Simple, quick and casual fashion predominates.
- Unisex clothes become fashionable.
- Mass production intensifies more.
2010 - 2019
Edward S. Sánchez