We produce probably the BEST VIRGIN COCONUT OIL on Earth!
Farm Fresh Quality in Every Bottle
From opening of nut to oil.
Maximum of 48 hours
From tree-top to processing.
Maximum of 2 hours
We want everyone to experience the original flavor, aroma and texture of coconut oil from a freshly harvested coconut.
Fresh Centrifuged Virgin Coconut Oil Production Capacity:
Narrow range of coconut maturity
Coconuts are harvested on the 11th or 12th month
Real and fresh coconuts
Harvested nuts are processed within 48 hours
Nuts transported in cages from farm to factory to preserve quality, increase access to remote more marginalized coconut farms , and maintain tight traceability of coconut to farms.
Founded in July 2005.
Started development production in March 2006.
First licensed by Philippine FDA to manufacture and export Fresh-Centrifuged Virgin Coconut Oil.
Started exporting the oil in 2008.
Certified USDA, EU, JAS, and Kosher.
Certified to Fairtrade International Standard.
Certified its coconut supplier into a cooperative (FFCC) in 2010, and Fairtrade-Certified in 2013
Crude Coconut Oil
Crude Cold-Pressed VCO
Fresh Coconut Milk
(Refined, Bleached, Deodorized Coconut Oil)
VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
raw, natural and fresh form.
Best approximates the premium quality of coconut oil that exist in fresh mature coconut meat
Mild original fresh aroma and fine taste of virgin coconut oil, no heating nor fermentation aroma and taste
Smooth to drink, gentle on the skin, and non-greasy
High laurin (at least 50%) and MCT content (at least 63%)
No heating nor fermentation aroma and taste
Natural fat profile content
- Narrow range of coconut maturity (11 - 12 months)
- Real-fresh coconuts (harvested nut processed within 48 hours)
- Dehusked nuts are transported in cages / sacks from farm to factory to preserve quality, increase access to remote and more marginalized coconut farms, and maintain tight traceability of coconut to farms.
- Oil is extracted thru immediate centrifugation of fresh coconut milk.
- Extraction process is completed within 2 hours from opening of nuts.
- Processing temperature of max 48 degree Celcius meeting raw food market standard.
Our in-house developed
- Currently at 45 tons per month of Fresh-Centrifuged Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Consumer-packing of FCVCO (300 ml and 500 ml glass jars or under customer-supplied packaging)
- To increase FCVCO capacity to 78 tons per month in December.
- To increase FCVCO capacity to 120 tons per month by June 2016 and 160 tons per month by December 2016.
Produced a more homogeneous drying process using vertical dryers, low temperature expelling, centrifugal purification, and vacuum drying.
Milder "coconutty" aroma - not toasted aroma.
Fully integrated virgin coconut products processing
(coconut water, low-fat high-fiber coconut flour, protein extracts, emulsifier extract, frozen products from coconut skim milk, virgin MCT extract, VCO herbal extracts, reconstituted cocomilk beverage, activated carbon from coconut shell, electricity from coconut husk)
Commercialization of VCO-based non-food products
(soap, shampoo, hair-care coil, body oils and lubricant, liniment, food-grade industrial lubricants, and bio-fuel)
Promoting and expanding community coverage of Fairtrade-organic program
ISO 9001 Certification by February 2016
Coconut Requirements Planning
Coconut Farm Prospecting
Fairtrade Organic Orientation to Prospects
FFCC Coop Membership
AG's accredited Fairtrade-organic coconut supplier
Organic Coconut Farm accreditation
AG's accredited coconut oil supplier.
AG's Organic / Fairtrade-Organic VCO Production
Davao Del Sur, Philippines