My experience using quizlet for the first time!
Comparing Quizlet with competitors
- Free of cost.
- All my searches had at-least one result.
- Great for auditory learners.
- Loved the 'Match ' game.
- Great for revision sessions without feeling bored.
Version : 3.23.3.X
OS: Android 7.0
- Subscription pop up messages upon new user creation.
Version : 3.23.3.X OS:
- While in learn mode, for a diagram set (American Beef Cuts), i identified a body part correctly, and get a message nicely done. I would expect the next question to pop.
- But here, i am still in the same page and have to manually swipe to see the next question.
- This does not happen in iphone.
Difference in diagram set:
Difference between Learn & Test:
- At first, these two terms appeared confusing. The order in which they appear in the app is also confusing. When i go to Learn, i am given questions directly for the first time. For eg: In case of American beef cuts diagram set, I go to Learn mode and am asked to identify the terms.
- As someone who is trying to study the set for the first time, instead of directly taking me to a question answer kind of session, i would first like to go through the set at once and then be prompted to Learn. Can flash cards appear before learn?
Ads in Iphone VS Ads in Android
Is the content verified?
Are teachers verified? Any one can pose as a teacher if they are above 21 and put out content which might not be appropriate for everyone.
Adding a tutorial for first timers, which says
" First Time? Start here " Give a tour of what each mode is supposed to do.
Rating the sets: Higher the rating, good quality content.
√ Study Blue has "In what Order " option. Hard to easy, least studied, random.
χ Creating an account wasn't easy.
√ Not yet asked for a paid subscription.
χ Cannot proceed unless you mention which school you study in.
χ Could not create a deck / set easily.