Innovation Station is an online repository for MCH Best Practices. AMCHP defines Best Practices as a continuum of practices, programs, and policies that range in level of innovation, evaluation, and proven effectiveness.
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
The Best Practices Committee, comprised of partners and other experts in the MCH field.
Who evaluates Best Practices?
There are many benefits to sharing a practice in Innovation Station:
AMCHP BEST PRACTICES
How can you translate INNOVATION into ACTION?
AMCHP Best Practices Categories
WHAT IS INNOVATION STATION?
Begin your journey into Best Practices today!
- Innovative solution to an evolving public health
- Aligns with experiential evidence inside and outside of MCH
- Perceived benefit to MCH populations
- Early signs of success and commitment to ongoing evaluation
- Peer Reviewed
- Replicable in many settings
- Positive results clearly linked to practice
- Evaluation data demonstrates effectiveness of intervention
- Strong theoretical foundation
- Based on guidelines or effective models
- Evaluation plan in place
- Continuous quality improvement
We cannot solve a problem by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
Innovators, thought leaders, and subject matter experts like yourself!
Get started online at www.AMCHP.org
*Percentage of practices per category in Innovation Station*