Innovation Station is an online repository of effective and successful practices in MCH. AMCHP defines best practices as a continuum of practices, programs, and policies that range in level of innovation, evaluation, and proven effectiveness.
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
The Best Practices Committee, comprised of partners and other experts in the MCH field.
Who evaluates practice submissions?
Over 90% of applications are accepted into Innovation Station
There are many benefits to sharing a practice in Innovation Station:
AMCHP BEST PRACTICES
How can you translate INNOVATION into ACTION?
AMCHP's Practice Categories
WHAT IS INNOVATION STATION?
Begin your journey into Best Practices today!
Share successes with policy makers and peers
- Stakeholders are involved throughout decision-making process
- Perceived benefit to MCH populations
- Demonstrates why practice should be shared with others
- Evaluation data demonstrates results are clearly linked to practice
- Peer reviewed
- Replicable in multiple settings with similar results
- Identifies potential biases
- Implements a continuous quality improvement process
- Data demonstrates positive outcomes
- Implements a process for identifying unexpected results
- Has a strong theoretical foundation OR is based on guidelines or effective model
- Has an evaluation plan
- Has a process for identifying and using lessons learned
We cannot solve a problem by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
Innovators, thought leaders, and subject matter experts like yourself!
Get started online at www.AMCHP.org
*Note: For a practice to be designated as any of the above categories, it must satisfy all criteria for that category as well as the criteria for all previous categories.*