This is presentation regarding a decision I would like to make with my parents consent.
a nose piercing
1. It is a cute accessory added to make your face stand out.
2. It is not painful, your nose is the part that hurts less.
3. Unlike other things that people do such as tattoos or ear stretching, piercing your nose will not affect your body in any way since it is the part of the body that heals the fastest and shuts down the hole in case you regret it. Unlike tattoos which you cannot come back from.
4. With the proper care, your nose will not get infected or hurt in any way after being pierced.
5. If you ever decide that you regret getting your nose pierced, you can just take it out and wait for the hole to close again, which takes about one week leaving no scars.
What are the pros?
1. If not cleaned twice a day, it may cause a little bump for a few weeks.
2. it might not look good.
3. It takes time to adjust.
What are the cons?
After piercing your nose, you have to start by cleaning it twice a day very gently with antiseptic cleaner to avoid infections or bumps. Do not use soap and water because it may cause the skin to dry. Do not touch it too much due to germs. After a few weeks, when your nose is adjusted, still make sure to clean it at least once a day.
How to take care of it
It is $65 in total for the service and jewerly altogether at Geronimo in 4641 KingswayBurnaby, BC V5H 2B3Metrotown.