Ready, Set, English!
Getting Started Hub:
1. Link to video that shows how to navigate through the Lessons, Assessments, and the Gradebook area as essentials for getting started.
2. Link to generic pacing guides
3. Link to video showing the student how to create his/her own pace plan
4. Link to a checklist graphic as a resource to help students see what they need to know to get started.
- Teacher name
Link to Appointment
Daily Course Resources:
1. Link to Lesson Help Site
2. Link to Note-Taking strategies graphic
3. DBA Notes/Module Study Guides
4. Novel Links/ Book Trailers
5. Open Office/Free Software Link
6. Link to Web Tools
(Presentation, audio, video)
7. Link to FLVS Library resources
8. Link to a collection of relevant websites that help extend learning
(Ex: Link to a Learning Inventory quiz) This can be based on teacher choice.
English II AP: What If...