Dealer: Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac1 (877) 568-6418
Used 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck SLT
Empty textUsed 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
Total price: $15,998
-yes the price is much
-Durable -Has a Hitch
-4 wheel drive
-Has less milage
Total price: $5,999
It has a ton of mileage.
It is an older model.
-Has a Hitch
CALCULATING FUTURE EXPENSES
- Gas Money, Sales Tax, and Insurance
- Oil Change, Tire change, Personal property tax
- Repairs, maintenance, insurance deductible in case of crash
Employment:Society Of St Vincent DePaul, Fenton, MO
Money I will be making: $9 an hour, for 8 hours, every Saturday and Sunday, which would give me a salary or an estimated $15,120 a year. After a year and a half I would then be prepared to buy a car and pay for short-term and medium-term expenses.
1) It was very hard choosing between which car I would be able to get.
2) The cost of the 2010 truck isn't in my budget.
CHALLENGES THAT I FACED WHILE MAKING MY DECISION:
3) The blue truck is my favorite out of the two, but the 2004 grey truck is in my price range.
I over came my challenges by reviewing my Budget, Future Expenses, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and Cost Comparison, which gave me the final decision of buying the Grey Used 2004 grey truck. The grey truck is in my price range and has all the benefits I was looking for.