Relevance Lab Corporate Website Design + Content Refresh
REASONS FOR WEBSITE REFRESH
Build a responsive website - mobile and tab friendly
Generate leads and be conversion-centric
Needs a new refreshing look - creating a consistent and world-class user experience
Reasons for Website Refresh
Why Frictionless Business
are lumbering with siloed IT solutions and are not agile enough to compete with ‘born in the Cloud enterprises’
the right cloud and automation solution is key
is critical for frictionless business
post migration is usually a neglected facet by many “cloud transformation” specialists creating friction and challenges in day-to-day operations
using analytical insights derived from rich data analytics resulting in rapid product enhancements, incorporating customer feedback and thus improving bottomline
DevOps and Automation aid and abet the transformation leading to: a more productive, efficient and cost-effective enterprise allowing them to explore new market opportunities
Why Frictionless Business
provides RL the consistent messaging and common business philosophy for all service lines and the 'why' for RL
Frictionless has been popularly adopted by some of the world-class leading organizations such as Accenture and hence it is not a new term for the market
Early Adoption Advantage
Relevance Lab can create narratives around Frictionless Business across Infra, Applications, Analytics and Operations.
No one currently mentions “frictionless business” in context with cloud migration and automation
is talking about it, but not necessarily in context with DevOps
Presents an opportunity for RL to capture this positioning
First Mover Advantage
Site Map - Primary Navigation
About Relevance Lab | Partners |
Investors| Awards| Leadership
Careers | Jobs
RL News |
Home – Web Page Outline
Bring out the positioning upfront as soon as the reader lands on the page with sliders - 4/5 sliders
A video that explains the concept – as part of one of the sliders possibly
The 4-phased approach to "Frictionless business"
Highlight the successful outcomes for clients serviced with snippets of case studies, and CTA of download, capturing details via a form
Provide a glimpse into the services offered with CTA leading to relevant services info page
Establish credibility through testimonials and/or logos of partners
Call To Action
Call To Action through an enquiry form
Services - Web Page Outline
Logos and if any information available on both, then a 1 line description
Partnerships and IPs
Case Studies, White Papers, Videos, Blogs, that demonstrate ability and competence - cross-linked to Resources, aiding page optimization as well
An infographic depicting the delivery model
to specific service offering such as Digital, Cloud Managed Services,DevOps & Automation and Analytics
An enquiry form that will be constant on every page
Command Center |BOTS
Introduction to RL Catalyst offering:–
- Lead with AIOps Intelligent Automation and analytics
- video (concept video “tandem cyclists”)
- explain how RLCatalyst is an amalgamation of Command Center (AIOps Intelligent automation) and BOTS (intelligent automation) with Read More...to respective pages
- RLCatalyst Features (Slide 24 from deck)
- Operating Model Infographic - Slide 18 from deck
- Spectra is a separate tab or we can have a brief intro with Read more...
Products/IPs - Landing Page Outline
RLCatalyst + Spectra
Command Centre | BOTS | Spectra
Web Page Outline for each of these sections - All 3 can be part of 1 single web page or have Spectra as a separate page
About the Product - Command Center/ BOTS/ Spectra introduction of what it does
Video (if available)
Features OR Approach (how it works) Infographic - Slide 20 from Corp Deck
Case Study or Outcomes -
cross-links to other relevant pages like Analytics and Case Studies, etc.
Resources|| Careers||About Us|| CSR
Web Page Outline for each of these sections
Generic banner on Landing Page + Thumbnails of
different resources like Blogs, White Papers, Videos,
Case Studies, Brochures, IGs, and more.
Generic banner on Landing Page
Drop down can include pages or sections on:
Journey, Partners, Investors, Awards, Team/ Leadership
Generic banner + Life at RL (Intro) + Employee
Testimonials + Jobs linked to JD and application form+
Application Submission form [email protected]
Generic banner on Landing Page + What We Believe In
What We Do – information on who we support and how
Questions on Content
- Which content can be retained from the existing website?
- Please list out each of the pages in response to 1.
- What happens to the existing content for Digital, Analytics, RLCatalyst and DevOps?
- Do you want Testimonials on your site?
- Do we retain content that appears on the current relevancelab.com Home Page including:
RLCatalyst, Digital Commerce Accelerator, Spectra Big Data, CI/CD Cockpit, BOTS Platform, Command Center?
- If yes, to the above, then does that mean we use it in the new pages that we will be designing?
- If no to the above, we need inputs on the same.
- What happens to the various links on the current website including DevOps, Product, Digital, Analytics, which are currently linked from the section (refer question 5)?
- Who are the nearest competitors?
Questions on Design
- Massive Dynamics used for Analytics/RL is your preference - https://analytics.relevancelab.com/
- What are the colours you imagine would be good to use - typically blues, whites, teals are used. We could stand out and use coral which is the colour of the season and move away from the tried and tested.
- Do you like white spaces and clean and minimalist look?
- What kind of imagery is essential? Please outline ideas for each page:–
Home – sliders
- How would you like your forms to appear? Only on click, on CTA or overt and visible?
- Some of our recent website urls:
Questions on Backend Development
- Website design – it’s on a WP platform?
- What kind of integrations are we looking at?
- Who will be doing the back-end deployment
- What url will it have, the current one?
- Who will be taking the back-up of the current site?
- What functionality are we looking at:
Search within site
Forms - enquiry, job application submissions, etc.?Links to existing website pages -
- If no to 6, then what happens to those urls?